Pilch + Barnet, a marketing & public relations agency, is currently offering a 20 hour/ week Web Design/Development Paid Internship. Fully remote & flexible hours position.
Candidate will join the design team to assist in the development, design and maintenance of all digital components for marketing campaigns, including websites, banner ads, enewsletters and interactive applications.
The ideal candidate WILL possess:
- Familiarity with web APIs, development frameworks and designing across multiple browsers
- Skilled in current web standards, web design and mobile technologies
- Understanding of Adobe industry standard applications (Photoshop and Illustrator)
- The candidate should have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The candidate must be able to take direction.
- The candidate must have the ability to balance work on multiple projects concurrently.
- The candidate must have strong team working skills.
Additional Skills Recommended:
- Creative and confident
- Very organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work independently and in a collaborative environment
- Solid understanding of SEO
- Knowledgeable about current and emerging developments in digital technology and how they are used in marketing, a plus
- IT skills, a plus
This is an excellent opportunity to gain real experience and portfolio work. This internship could evolve into a full-time position.
Interested candidates should send an electronic letter of interest, resume and links of work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.