1. All photos must be taken in Langlade County and must include location description upon entering.
2. HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Contest, complete an online entry form. “Liking” the Antigo/Langlade County Chamber of Commerce on Facebook is NOT an official contest requirement. If you do not have a Facebook account, enter the Contest by proceeding and completing Step 2 on the form.
No mechanically reproduced entries of any kind permitted. Incomplete entries are void. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected entries or entries not received. In the event of a dispute over who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account identified on the online entry form, or by the authorized account holder of the Facebook account.
3. JUDGING AND PRIZES One grand-prize winner will be selected by a panel of judges from among all eligible entries received. Sponsor's decision are final on all matters. Images will be judged on the following criteria:
- 50% - Creativity
- 50% - Image quality
One grand-prize winner will be announced on or before December 1, 2021, and receive:
- $250 in Antigo/Langlade County Chamber of Commerce gift certificates (Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $250)
Approximate retail value of all prizes: $250
Winner will be notified by email only and have three business days to respond. If there is no response, an alternate potential prize winner will be selected and notified.
No prize transfer, assignment, or substitution by winners is permitted. If a prize is unavailable, the sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute the original prize (or that part of the prize) with an alternative prize to the equal monetary value and or/specification, unless to do so would be prohibited by law.
4. IMAGE QUALITY: In order to ensure the best quality photo available, please follow these guidelines:
Please send a high-resolution file. High-resolution files are 300 (dpi) or higher. If you don’t know whether or not your file is high-resolution, look at the size of the file. If it’s 5 megabytes (MB) or even larger, it’s probably high-resolution. If it’s measured in kilobytes (KB), such as 150 KB, it’s low-resolution.
Examples of sizes for submissions:
- 2700 pixels wide x 3300 pixels high @ 300 dpi = 9” x 11” (full page photo)
- 1500 pixels wide x 2100 pixels high @ 300 dpi = 5” x 7” photo
File formats: Send photos as large, high-resolution jpg, jpeg or tif files.
Digital Camera Photos: Use the highest setting available, and send the actual or original size. The physical size of the image will be large (usually about 22” by 29”), and which can be converted to a higher resolution file.
Watermarked images are not permitted.
5. SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS: Caption information should include a location (ex. Kettlebowl Ski Hill) and city/town. Limit 15 photos per person.
6. DEADLINE FOR ENTRY: October 29, 2021.
7. IMPORTANT: Your entry acknowledges that you have read and agree to following release agreement: By submitting your photo entry you grant the Antigo/Langlade County Chamber of Commerce, Inc. permission to use the likenesses in your photograph, photography work product or other digital reproduction in any and all of its publications, including website entries, without payment and with or without your name. You further give permission to the Antigo/Langlade County Chamber of Commerce to use this image as needed for publication of the annual Antigo/Langlade County Visitors Guide, Antigo/Langlade County Chamber of Commerce websites, Antigo/Langlade Chamber of Commerce Instagram, Antigo/Langlade County Chamber of Commerce Facebook or any other lawful purpose. Your entry also means that you understand and agree that these materials will become the property of the Antigo/Langlade County Chamber of Commerce, Inc. and irrevocably authorize the Antigo/Langlade County Chamber of Commerce, Inc., to edit, alter, copy, exhibit, publish or distribute this photo for purposes of promoting tourism, advertising or for any other lawful purpose. In addition, you also waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product, including a written or electronic copy, wherein your likeness or work product appears, waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of the photograph. You agree to hold harmless and release and forever discharge the Antigo/Langlade County Chamber of Commerce, Inc., from all claims, demands, and causes of action which you, your heirs, representatives, executors, administrators, or any other persons acting on your behalf or on behalf of your estate may have by reason of this authorization.
© Antigo/Langlade County Chamber of Commerce. All Rights Reserved.