Thank you for entering!
Thanks for entering the Play Outdoors in Central Wisconsin Sweepstakes! We’ll be announcing our winner later this August, so keep an eye on your inbox to see if you’ve won.
In the meantime, start planning your outdoor adventures in central Wisconsin by learning about our outstanding recreation options and attractions. Here’s just a glimpse of what we’ve got to offer:
- Biking: Green Circle Trail, Tomorrow River State Trail
- Hiking and birdwatching: Ice Age Trail, Schmeeckle Reserve, Stevens Point Sculpture Park
- Boating, paddling and watersports: Wisconsin River, Lake DuBay
- Golfing: Wisconsin River Golf Course, Bullseye Golf Club, RiverEdge Golf Course
- Outdoor attractions: Jurustic Park, Sandhill Wildlife Area, Wildwood Zoo
- Food: Wisconsin Rapids Cranberry Highway, Central Wisconsin Craft Collective
Learn more about the members of the Central Wisconsin Tourism Association:
- Visit Marshfield
- Stevens Point Area Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Wisconsin Rapids Area Convention & Visitors Bureau
Explore our brand-new website today to learn more about these great destinations. We can’t wait to see you!